My projects for 2011: Work In Progress...
This game prototype should implement each main features from
In short, the concept is the same I've already worked: the islands surrounded by an
acid sea with tides. In addition it will have trucks that carry ore from the
mineshaft to the base. The trucks will have to be protected from hostiles aliens.
The graphical aspect is let aside for this prototype. The goal is to test
the gameplay, and it's already a great amount of work.
December 1, 2011
- Change: Remplaced the dual turret of ground aliens by a single cannon.
Now they do less damage and it is easier to see where they aim.
- Change: Removed the default auto-pilot, it can be activated by double hitting the move forward key.
November 6, 2011
- Change: Added acid sea and tides. The aliens can hover more rapidly on the
sea and they are immune to the acid. The gunship is damaged if it touches
the acid and is hurted just by flying over it.
- Change: Reworked the aliens waves system and created 4 waves of enemies.
November 4, 2011
- Change: Enhanced aiming and added laser sign.
- Change: Added energy shield, armor management and explosion of the Gunship.
August 5, 2011
- Change: Enhanced first enemies wave with ground and air aliens.
August 4, 2011
- Change: First enemies wave.
August 3, 2011
- Change: Mine shaft shield and ore production.
August 2, 2011
- Change: Management of energy and ore between the headquarter and the mine shaft.
July 12, 2011
- Change: 2 Transporter truck bots patrolling from base to mine shaft, carrying energy and ore.
June 11, 2011
- Features added: Transporter truck bot (work in progress).
- Features changed: Gunship's acceleration and decceleration increased.
- Features changed: Gunship strafe speed increased.
- Features changed: Gunship angle to climb up and down was increased, it is now possible to fly near vertically.
June 6, 2011
Features added: a menu for customizing controls.
May 6, 2011
Features added: aliens hover vehicles and turrets.
April 17, 2011
Air with collisions
March 24, 2011
March 15, 2011
March 15, 2011